Needless to say, being proud home owners in Bishan area, we went to give support. Not that they need our support lor.. Coz the only thing Hubby and me bought are 3 items! Heh! Supposed to be crazy sales all the way right? And we only got 3 items. Out of which, 2 items are from Popular! Hubby bought a book and I got myself a magazine.
Truth be told, I won't even have got the magazine if not for the free dairy that comes with the Female magazine! Heh!! Women! And I paid $6 for it!!!
But this dairy is quite cute... There's different beauty tips every week.
Heh! Women. I wanted to get the book "Devil wears Prada" but hubby stopped me... he says it's a worthless book!
Then to cheer myself up coz I did not get my book, I got some inner wear for myself at Seiyu. When I'm in a shopping mood and yet I'm being stopped, I feel darn pissed and MUST MUST get something!!
Stopped by at the auction stage. I was interested in the OTO trimax, but so is alot of other ppl. And I din want to part with $230 for that. So I just stood to take in all the bids and fun talking and pointing and guessing who will be the ultimate bidder to walk away with the Trimax.
Went to queue for the lucky dip and I got myself a Soo Kee pendant from it. I think it will be suitable for my youngest sis more than myself.
Then to cheer myself up coz I did not get my book, I got some inner wear for myself at Seiyu. When I'm in a shopping mood and yet I'm being stopped, I feel darn pissed and MUST MUST get something!!
Stopped by at the auction stage. I was interested in the OTO trimax, but so is alot of other ppl. And I din want to part with $230 for that. So I just stood to take in all the bids and fun talking and pointing and guessing who will be the ultimate bidder to walk away with the Trimax.
Went to queue for the lucky dip and I got myself a Soo Kee pendant from it. I think it will be suitable for my youngest sis more than myself.
But, what for I let that pendant rot and collect dust when I don't even wear my existing collections now?!
All settled, we headed home on foot.
It's the 2nd day in a row that we walked home on foot from J8.

No comments:
Post a Comment